Sygic FULL APK Free Download
Sygic GPS Navigation & Maps is the most advanced GPS navigation app for Android with 3D offline maps from TomTom, accurate door-to-door voice guided navigation and free map updates. Sygic GPS Navigation & Maps offers high-end navigation experience with innovative features for your safety & comfort. Live traffic & police radar/speed camera warnings to find the fastest route and avoid traffic delays. Parking place suggestions with info about availability and price. Real-time route sharing lets you share your planned route, estimated time of arrival & current position on a map. Find cheapest gas based on your gas type. Tourist attractions & pedestrian navigation. Head-up Display (HUD) projects navigation onto the car’s windshield.
Whether you are travelling, commuting to work, or driving professionally Sygic GPS Navigation & Maps is your one map for everything.
• High quality TomTom* maps stored on your device
• Voice guided navigation with spoken street names (TTS)
• Offline navigation without internet connection
• Free map updates multiple times per year
• Live Traffic service finds faster route, avoids traffic jams
• Mobile speed camera / radar warnings
• Head-up Display (HUD) projects GPS navigation onto your windshield
• Dynamic Lane Guidance & Junction View for safe lane changes
• Parking suggestions with info about availability & price
• Real-time route sharing with Glympse - share your route, estimated time of arrival & location
• Find cheapest gas based on your gas type
• Safety warnings about sharp turns and railway crossings
• Speed Limit warnings on map
• Fixed speed camera warnings
• Alternative Routes & Multiple waypoints on route
• Address/GPS coordinates entry by copy & paste
• Avoid Toll Roads in one country or entire route
• Pedestrian Navigation & Tourist attractions
• Millions of points of interest (POI)
• Car Audio Integration – Bluetooth or cable
• Dashcam that records even while you are navigating
Maps of all countries of the World from TomTom and other providers
• Europe, Russia
• North & South America
• Asia & Middle East
• Australia, New Zealand
RATING & USER REVIEWS (Taken From Google PlayStore)
4.4 Out Of 5.0
Poor visibility text is too small. Blue on white at night is.too low contradt. Thin lines such as in gas pump icon are hard to see at night. Should show upcoming lane/direction changes much sooner so driver can prepare. Blue/green text box for street name should auto-size. Speed limit and current speed numbers should align. Current time is not displayed. Routing and 3d projection are very nice. Needs easier way to set destination list while in motiin. I use mio and romtom devices plus registered sygic.
Update: Another update but still no improved search though a free text search was promised months ago. Search in its current form is unusable and ruins what it otherwise a decent offline GPS. Can you please prioritize the text search? ---------------- The very poor search capability lessens what would otherwise be a good offline GPS. We been promised a test based search for quite a while now. Something like Google maps search would be good but will settle for something where I can actually find something without using Google to first get the detailed address
Support is useless, auto reply and that is it. I paid for it, I have 4 sat nav programs, it's my 3rd choice (Magic Earth easily the best) . This look the prettiest, but... So non intuitive . I have never used the panel that slides out (useless) simple problem like "stop navigation", hard to find. Sent lot of emails over the 2 years, very little improves. (I try!). Latest bug is travelling is shown in km, even tho set for miles. Also, you know that a junction is coming up in 1km (yes, miles not shown) shows junction incorrectly.
New features, new maps UI got much simpler over the years, however some settings have been removed I liked to have. Cannot figure out how the backup and restore works, I had to reinstall the app since it failed to recognize the SD card and deleted all maps and settings. I had a lot of favourites saved. How can I get them back?
From bad to worse This is the worst version ever. Imported pois are not shown on the map with names. Clicking on them hangs the app. After I rated the app with two stars I was asked to contact Sygic via urgent support. I gave a thorough information on all the issues with the latest version. And all I got back was standard and useless answer from help desk. So beside the app, the support is also worse and worse.
Almost perfect Some exceptional features, and it works great when you know exactly where you're going. The flaw is finding the location you need to navigate to using Sygics navigate to method, which doesn't work well when trying to find locations in Thailand unless you have an exact city, street and address in English.
..... .... ..... .....