The Best Drifting Simulator on Android!
THE MOST REALISTIC AND EXCITING DRIFT EXPIRIENCE ON ANDROID
- Experience more than 20 powerful and exciting highly-detailed drifting cars;
- Realistic and enjoyable physics, simulating every aspect of the car behaviour;
- Drift on detailed tracks with different layouts;
- Compete in challenge mode;
- Choose controls that suit you;
- Every car behaves differently. Feel the power and weight - find your balance;
- Customize your cars with exclusive paintjobs and rims;
- Beautiful 3D graphics;
- Compete and unlock secret cars;
- Real engine sounds for every car;
- Turbocharger, gearbox and tires sounds.
If You're a Car Enthusiast -This is a Game for You!
*** ATTENTION ***
MINIMAL SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS FOR COMFORTABLE GAMEPLAY!
Please make sure your device meets the following minimal system requirements:
- Samsung Galaxy S3 (or similiar) or higher;
- 1024 MB RAM or higher;
- GPU Mali-400MP4 or higher;
- CPU Cortex-A9 or higher.
RATING & USER REVIEWS (Taken From Google PlayStore)
4.1 Out Of 5.0
Great App This is the greatest drifting app i've played. The Physics are great, everything is great. My only problem is that it is very hard to succeed. I have gotten at least 1 car in each region, but there is not an Italian car that is cheap enough to get through the begginer section without spending almost 2,000,000.
Devs please read! Awesome game, however I've recently factory reset my phone and lost ALL data including in app purchases that I have made! Please reply with either a form of contact or how to restore purchases (I could not find any way to restore them). I also got ads after my in app purchase
Fun game, needs more Italian cars The only Italian car is 1,870,000 credits and we're expected to earn that in 20,000-30,000 increments. Help us out here. Either make the races worth more credits or change the price on cars. I want to keep advancing. But the Italian race in the beginner series is realistically unobtainable.
Pretty good Good app great graphics, good selection of cars only thing I don't like the controls arrows
..... .... ..... .....